skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 15, 2009
This is one of the farthest territories we have. We have to walk to get there and back to save on money... but finding "meek ones" make all the effort worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everyday Grace
Welcome to my Mind....
Adore- Paramore
Adore - Paramore
Everyday Grace
Welcome to my Mind....
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(7)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(5)
No title
This is one of the farthest territories we have. W...
The Watchtower study yesterday at the "pulong" ( C...
This year, I'll be turning 40... and lately I've b...
I haven't been feeling so good these past few week...
►
2008
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2007
(2)
►
July
(2)
About Me
gracie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment